The ancient building, former home of the Montefeltro family, has been the Town Hall of Urbino since 1444. In the front façade there are traces of the primitive structure of 1200 and of the following renovation. The façade, overlooking Vittorio Veneto Street (formerly Piazza Farina), was built in the ‘700 by Cardinal Joseph Albani, who donated the “Madonna” to the palace. That work is a copy in mosaic of the painting “salus populi romani” in Santa Maria Major in Rome.
Project by MR Application di Rossi Marco | Privacy & Cookies Policy